Promoting the best medication outcomes
Medication Therapy Management, also known as MTM, is a term used for a program to help patients manage their medications and health conditions.
Consider answering this guide:
- Do you have different medications for your health conditions?
- Are you finding it difficult to manage your health and your medications?
- Do you experience any side effects from your medications?
- Do you have any questions about your medications?
- Do you want to know the best way to take your medications to get the most from your medications?
- Do you take medications that require close monitoring, such as medication levels?
- Have you been hospitalized recently?
- Would you like to know if you are up-to-date on the recommended vaccines?
- Would you like to have a complete list of the medications you take for your personal use?
- Do you have any concerns about medication costs?
- Would you like to receive education on diet and exercise?